Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Retinoblastoma
- Stages of Retinoblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Unilateral, Bilateral, and Cavitary Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Extraocular Retinoblastoma
- Treatment of Progressive or Recurrent Retinoblastoma
- To Learn More About Childhood Cancer
- more Retinoblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.