Adrenocortical Carcinoma Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Adrenocortical Carcinoma Articles
- General Information About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Stages of Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- To Learn More About Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- more Adrenocortical Carcinoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.