Cervical Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Cervical Cancer Articles
- General Information About Cervical Cancer
- Stages of Cervical Cancer
- Recurrent Cervical Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer During Pregnancy
- To Learn More About Cervical Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Cervical Cancer articles...
Helpful Cervical Cancer Links
Recent Cervical Cancer Discussions
Cervical Cancer Groups
Cervical Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
Cervical Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.