Prostate Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Prostate Cancer Articles
- General Information About Prostate Cancer
- Stages of Prostate Cancer
- Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Prostate Cancer
- To Learn More About Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Chemotherapy Treatments
Prostate Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Alkeran Tablets (melphalan)
- Casodex (bicalutamide)
- Docefrez (docetaxel)
- Eligard (leuprolide)
- Emcyt (estramustine)
- Erleada (apalutamide)
- Eulexin (flutamide)
- Firmagon (degarelix injection)
- Jevtana (cabazitaxel injection)
- Nilandron (nilandron (nilutamide))
- Novantrone (mitoxantrone)
- Supprelin LA (histrelin implant)
- Thalomid (thalidomide)
- Trelstar (triptorelin injection)
- Xtandi (enzalutamide)
- Zoladex (goserelin)
- Zytiga (abiraterone)
- more Prostate Cancer articles...
Helpful Prostate Cancer Links
Recent Prostate Cancer Discussions
Prostate Cancer Groups
Prostate Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understanding your financial responsibility
Most providers of cancer care understand that patients have concerns about the costs of care. A social worker or financial counselor may be able to help you understand your insurance coverage and help you find further assistance, including financial aid if you are eligible. Many providers will work with patients to set up a monthly payment plan.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Prostate Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.