Navigating Care Library Resources
- General Information About Neuroblastoma
- Stages of Neuroblastoma
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Low-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Intermediate-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of High-Risk Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Stage 4S Neuroblastoma
- Treatment of Recurrent Neuroblastoma
- To Learn More About Neuroblastoma
- more Neuroblastoma articles...
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.