Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Articles
- General Information About Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia
- Polycythemia Vera
- Primary Myelofibrosis
- Essential Thrombocythemia
- Chronic Neutrophilic Leukemia
- Chronic Eosinophilic Leukemia
- Stages of Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- To Learn More About Chronic Myeloproliferative Neoplasms
- more Myeloproliferative Neoplasms articles...
Recent Myeloproliferative Neoplasms Discussions
Tips & Suggestions
Anticipate possible physical changes
Prepare yourself as you begin treatment to anticipate any changes in your physical appearance. Ask you doctor what to anticipate. If drugs cause hair loss, advise from image experts about clothing, makeup, wigs and hairpeices may help you feel more comfortable and attractive.
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.