Bladder Cancer Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Bladder Cancer Articles
- General Information About Bladder Cancer
- Stages of Bladder Cancer
- Recurrent Bladder Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment Options by Stage
- Treatment Options for Recurrent Bladder Cancer
- To Learn More About Bladder Cancer
Bladder Cancer Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- Abraxane (paclitaxel injection)
- Adriamycin (doxorubicin)
- Gemzar (gemcitabine)
- Imfinzi (durvalumab injection)
- Mutamycin (mitomycin)
- Paraplatin (carboplatin)
- Platinol (cisplatin injection)
- Platinol (cisplatin)
- Tecentriq (atezolizumab injection)
- Tepadina (thiotepa)
- TheraCys BCG (bcg)
- Valstar (valrubicin intravesical)
- Velban (vinblastine)
- more Bladder Cancer articles...
Helpful Bladder Cancer Links
Recent Bladder Cancer Discussions
I have a small cell focal feature cancer.
On immune therapy “Keytruda”.
70yrs old. Good Health.
any one else have this same experience?
Just reaching out . Read more…
Bladder Cancer Groups
Bladder Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Understand your white blood counts
White blood cells help you fight bacteria and viruses so having enough white blood cells are important during cancer therapy. Know your counts and monitor your symptoms so you can partner more closely with your physician.
Are you fighting cancer?
Or caring for someone who is?
Take control of your care.Start now!
Bladder Cancer Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.